Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fears (Poem)

First, I'm standing at the top
The height had doubled my thoughts
The force from falling down
The blow from the lower ground

Second, the people's voices
Hungry for the mistakes, the wrongs
Not to save but to laugh
Though, thanks
You're making me tough

Third, the weakness reveal
Never a good liar, but never the one to expose
Being so little does help, no one will see me
So no one will use me, I suppose

Fourth, the left out
Better to be alone from the start
than to leave when it's starting to last
like shooting broken arrow to the heart

Fifth, the pain from the hurt
The pitch black from the dark
The sudden from the alert
The burn from the mark

Fears, fears, fears
The voices, the thoughts
Make one miserable
Make two rival

Fears, fears, fears
The voices, the thoughts
Make one tough
Make two love

--
Inspired by Divergent, actually. To be Dauntless, you have to face you fears.
The collection of the fears from the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment