Friday, October 24, 2014

I Don't Have The Answer For This

I wake up in the dark
I'm cranky so please don't turn the lights up
In my head, it's braindead
The universe spins and I'm already sick

Static in my ears
Starts to wipe my tears
I don't know why but I'm already here
Sick of always wrong
Please just move along
Thought I saw something but there's nothing here

I don't have the answer for this! (2x)
And I'm alone by myself tonight
There's nothing here that sounds just right
The cat downstairs just give me a fright

Questions in, nothing's out
I'm at number one, but help, I am blacked out
Need a pill, I'm shivering
Judges are like bullets that pierce in

Take a deep breath, dear
Overcome my fear
Rubbish keeps flowing in as if I'm not here
Get my head off clear
from the mess, disappear!
Left and right, thank God, the coast is clear

I don't have the answer for this! (2x)
So I better start to search for it
Before it's getting far too late
And later people will find me dead

Right or wrong are just abstract arts
What's sincere and true is in our hearts
If the thoughts that count then just spin around
And block all the dirt and the mocking sound
When the fire's out but still it burns
Then trust me dear, that's how we learn
We'll smile and we'll laugh and we'll dance and we'll love
and we'll make it through even when it's rough

I finally have the answer for this! (2x)
But I shouldn't care for it at all
Hey, push me down but I won't fall
Fire's out and there I stand tall
Fire's out, I'm over it all
And the fire's out, I'll burn it back up

No comments:

Post a Comment